Saturday, March 24, 2018

Who Will Win

I will be seeing my nephew in a few days, so I thought I would line up all my Tyranids for a photo to encourage him to get painting his Space Marines.

To be fair, not all of these are finished, so I need to get cracking on finishing them off.


The Battle Wing of 26 Space Marines consists of a Battle Sergeant, a tactical squad armed with stormbolters and power fists, a tactical squad armed with stormbolters and chain fists, a tactical squad armed with stormbolters and lightning claws, an assault squad armed with thunder hammers and storm shields, and a devastator squad (5 centurions) - 2 with lascannons, two with heavy bolters and 1 with grav cannons.

The tyranids include a hive tyrant, 5 carnifexes, 8 tyrant guard, 8 raveners, 6 lictors, a broodlord, 24 warriors, 128 genestealers, 112 hormagaunts, 144 termagants and various other bits and pieces. Hidden in amongst the horde is one of the original tyranid warriors from "advanced space crusade".(given the angle it is pretty hard to make out, but a hint is it is kind of in the middle)

No comments:

Post a Comment